For extraction Regardless of any part of the cannabis plant, hemp (except for extraction from the seeds), which extract will contain any amount of THC, must be obtained under the Drug Law. The extract yield is divided into two parts:
- Extracts containing no more than 0.2% THC are exempt from narcotics.
- Extracts containing more than 0.2% THC are classified as narcotics.
Can you eat cannabis, cannabis? Can hemp be all parts of food?
According to the Notification of the Ministry of Public Health (No. 424) B.E. 2021, marijuana or hemp used for cooking must be allowed to be produced in the country only. It is forbidden to be imported. and parts of the cannabis plant – hemp that can be used to make food, including
- Bark, stem, fibers, branches, and roots
- Hemp seeds Hemp seed oil or hemp seed extract
- leaves, which have no shoots or inflorescences attached to them
- CBD-containing extracts contain no more than 0.2% THC by dry weight.
- Residues or residues from cannabis extraction that contain no more than 0.2% THC by dry weight.
Hanfpost CBD shop obeys all the levels for legality.
Can a restaurant sell cannabis leaves for cooking?
Cannabis leaves purchased from sources licensed by the FDA can be used to cook and sell without permission. but the establishment Must comply with the announcement of the Department of Health as follows:
- Make a statement showing information about a food establishment that uses cannabis
- List all foods that have used cannabis leaves
- Show information on the number of cannabis leaves used as an ingredient per item of food by type assemble or cooked food, such as
- Show recommendations for the safety of consuming foods or beverages containing cannabis leaves
- Provide a warning to consumers at risk of food items that use cannabis leaves. If eating foods that use cannabis, leave a note by specifying a message
- Do not display messages or advertise properties in preventing or treating diseases.
You can study more details via the Department of Health website.
Can marijuana, and hemp, be used in food production for sale?
Suppose cannabis, hemp, or cannabidiol (CBD) extracts are used as food ingredients for sale. In that case, you Must use only the plant part specified in the Ministry of Public Health notification, i.e., hemp seed and hemp seed oil. Hemp Seed Protein Food products use bark, stem, fibers, branches, roots, and leaves, which do not have shoots or inflorescences attached, or request permission to use food labels to obtain food serial numbers. The product must comply with the standards and display the warning as required. Hanfpost CBD shop sells CBD products legally.
Can I import cannabis extract or hemp?
We cannot import cannabis extracts and hemp from abroad. Except imported for research studies or is a government agency that brings quotes for medical benefits, by importing, you must obtain permission under the Narcotics Code first as well.
Can I import food or cosmetics that contain cannabis extracts?
In the case of food: that cannot be imported Because foods containing cannabis extract Are classified as prohibited food to be imported according to the Ministry of Public Health Announcement No. 424 B.E.
In the case of cosmetics: they cannot be imported. Violators will face imprisonment for not more than two years or a fine of not more than 200,000 baht, or both, according to the Cosmetics Act B.E. 2558.
In the case of importing other health products: such as herbal products, proceed according to the law on that product—all of the products available in Hanfpost CBD shop.